Watch On The Mark
Listen to On The Mark
5 Drills to Get Your Golf Swing
in Good Working Order
About This Episode
The Director of Instruction at Plainfield CC in New Jersey, Ryan Hager is a Golf Digest Top Teacher Under 40. A former college golfer, Hager couples his playing experience with lessons learned from Jim McLean, to offer effective and easy to understand concepts for game improvement.
He joins us to share 5 drills you can do to get your golf swing in good shape for the new year.
The drills are:
- The Dynamic Posture Drill for Early Extension
- The “Shin Breaker” for Trail Leg control
- The “Box Drill” for Swing Path
- The “Pelvis Sway Drill” for improved Torso Rotation
- The “Finish Line” Drill for Shaft Lean at impact.